Monday, December 26, 2011

Another week gone by...

Last week I did not exercise the amount I should have. I had PT two nights - Tuesday & Thursday, and I was outside Thursday and Friday which equates to a lot of walking. My goal this week is my one night of PT (Wednesday), and knock out 8 miles on the treadmill. I also want to do two days of cardio with my TurboFire. So the schedule:
M - Run (that'd be like, now.)
T - Turbo Fire
W - Run & PT
T - Walk
F - Turbo Fire
Sat - Run.
Between the Runs and the Walk, I need to knock out 2 miles each. It's not hard, just need to get my butt downstairs to do it!

Christmas was wonderful! I got a lot of great workout gear including a Bosu Ball. I've already got it blown up and in the workout area. I also got some Punch Mitts so I can break out the boxing gloves and Jason can help me with my cardio.

I got a new crockpot. Much larger then my old one, with a timer. Very excellent gift from my FMIL. I'd been drooling over it at Sam's Club for a while, so I'm really glad it's in my possession now! I need to find additional vegetarian slow cooker recipes. The tortilla soup was AMAZING and I can't wait to make it again. Of course, I'm still eating it, one week later. It does last awhile! 

I need to put some thought into meal planning. The Holiday throws me off. We have leftovers for tonight, and we'll probably have a veggie lasagna tomorrow. After that the week is a blur. I have leftovers and a freezer full of food to work with.

No comments: