Sunday, December 18, 2011

Meal Planning

Only 7 days until Christmas!!

Today my plan is to make more cookie dough. I've only baked a few dozens cookies and haven't prepared any cookies for friends or family. Some cookies will probably get baked after Christmas - especially the ones that get mailed.

I also need to clean up the guest bedroom. Between the HUMONGOUS stack of Christmas Presents, wedding things, and my summer clothes, it needs some major work if it's going to be usable in a few weeks for a visit from Aimee.

I also need to get in 30+ minutes of Cardio.

This week's meal plan includes.
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Beef Wellington (for Jason) and Stuffed Sole (for Meghan) with Twice-Baked Potatoes
Tuesday - Crock Pot Tortilla Soup
Wednesday - Shake 'n Bake Pork Chops, Stove Stop Stuffing, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - something from the freezer -- like a Lasagna

Exercise this week -
M-W-F = Running
T & R is PT with Dave.

No comments: