Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gold Stars

For the Biggest Loser competition, I have a calendar on my fridge. It goes from Jan 15 to Apr 28. And it's simple. If I work out, I get a star. If I go to PT, I get a bigger star. It's enough motivation. When I did the 25 Days of Fitness, I was bummed when I didn't earn a sticker for the day. The calendar also reminds me of the grand prize!!

So already, Day 4 and I have 3 Gold Stars! (The past weekend was too busy AND my BFF was hanging out with me..)

Dinner tonight was Spaghetti Squash. It turned out really well for making it the first time. I splurged on a Multi Grain Cibata Roll. Oh so yummy. And totally healthier than the normal Garlic Bread Texas Toast we normally have.

More field work this week! I already picked up a sandwhich and have plenty of veggies to take along to snack on.

No comments: