Wednesday, March 7, 2012

End of Travel

I cannot wait for this trip to be over. After Monday's horrific stomachache, I had another one Tuesday. By stomachache, I mean bathroom trips... It was awful. I don't know if maybe I had a stomach bug and it wasn't actually the deer sticks, or if it was something I ate. (Hotel breakfast?).

I got some gatorade last night after another tame dinner, and got a decent nights sleep. Today was awful. Not in terms of bathroom trips, but my energy level was shot. I had half a bagel with peanut butter for breakfast, and another gatorade. I managed to down some almonds, but I had to sit down at 11am and close my eyes for awhile and rest. I was just entirely wiped out. The only good thing that could possibly come out of the past few days? I sure hope I lost 5 pounds.

I do feel better this evening. We had McDonalds for lunch (there goes the possible weight loss!), and I feel much better. I've done my 6packMarch and extra planks.

I am still very worn down. It'll probably take a few extra days to get back to normal energy levels. Tomorrow is our LAST job site!!! Then on the way home. I'll have a couples weeks in the office (pending IDOT work), and Eric and I have go to one new AGRO site and collect groundwater samples. It'll just be a day trip, and we'll wait for a nice day. :)

No comments: