Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's going on?

I haven't posted in a while, totally been busy with life.

Weight is holding steady, that's the important part. I'm still hitting the gym to meet with Dave and trying to get in some treadmill workouts. I need to step up my game though. I need to increase my cardio and try HARDER. Sometimes I feel guilty because I'm not trying hard enough. I have plenty of time and I know I need to do it.

My food choices haven't been the most amazing lately. I'm not eating all junk, but almost anything processed upsets my stomach. So I'm doing another fruit flush to finish flushing my stomach out, and then back to Jay Robb's absolutely nothing processed diet.

Last Saturday Jason and I had our engagement pictures. We'll see the results on Sunday!

I can't think of much else. I'm in the field tomorrow and want to grab a shower, so off I go!

No comments: