Friday, April 6, 2012

Motivate Me!

I don't even remember what I've done in the past 10 days. Just super busy with wedding stuff. With less than 100 days left, I'm in the prime "GET IT PLANNED" steps.

We mailed out wedding invitations, we've already started to get back RSVPs!! It makes it super real. We even got a gift! That was really excited. I'm sorry, gifts are exciting. :) But in truth, I'm just really excited to get married to this man! We have similar likes and goals and both want to start a family.

I haven't done a good job on the diet or exercise this week. The puppy cuts into some of the time. But she doesn't cut into all my time, so I need to try harder. A lot harder. I wanted to start Insanity over a month ago and never did. I have lots of DVDs, I even borrow Wii Dance and it's amazing!! I just need to DO IT.

So while I wasted away tonight (I did run laps around the couch with the puppy), tomorrow will not be a waste. I am headed to the gym to lift, my goal is to lift 3 times a week. And I'm going to knock out cardio tomorrow and at on Monday. Tuesday I see Dave. And on Tuesday I will set new goals. If I don't post Tuesday, yell at me!! MOTIVATE ME!

1 comment:

MeLess50 - Emily said...

YELLING!

Don't you give up! You can do this! You will do this!

You've made really amazing changes - try to focus on how much healthier you are now and how much more healthier you'll be when you get to your goal.

You ARE in control! Get it, girl!