Monday, August 27, 2012

September Six Pack (2012)

I always get ahold of the monthly workout calendars about halfway into the month. Not this time. I made my own. I also get to choose my own rest day (which happens to correspond with my PE review class.) I also changed it to what I think should work better. I'm not crazy about the 100 sit-ups, but I only reduced the plank. Mostly because holding a plank past a minute isn't good for you. Doing 3 really solid 20-second planks is a lot better then doing 1 half-assed 60-second plank.

If you choose to do this, please remember that limiting yourself at the beginning is important since you'll do this every day. Also, for me, I already work out 5 days a week, so I'm just going to add this on.

If you want me to email this to you, feel free to drop me a PM with your email address. I'm hoping to encourage a lot of my friends to do it and log about it.

No comments: