Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My feelings are yummy!!

I really need to turn my diet around. I'm sabotaging my own diet by not doing the right thing when I am stressed out. I am on top of my September Six-Pack and completed my 20 sit-ups, 20 second plank, and read it wrong 20 push-ups. Then, since I'm traveling, I headed to Wendys for dinner. No good decisions are ever made at Wendys.

It's been a rough couple of weeks of emotional eating. I'm super stressed about various things, I'm not working out the way I should be, and I'm not eating the right foods throughout the day.

I have to put my wedding dress on in 2 weeks... for the Trash the Dress session. I'm stressing about that too.

And the PE exam.

And work.

And working out.

And all those things above, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My mind won't relax.

No comments: