Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Traveling

Last week and all this week I am Springfield for the new job. I've been eating my way through the Panera menu. I've been doing some working out. 

The 20-Minute Hotel Room Workout takes me about 35 minutes. I'm sorry dude, but a "warm-up" of 25 jumping jacks, 15 body weight squats, 10 push ups, 10 lunges (each leg), 10 hip raises, and 25 jumping jacks IS a workout. But ok, I'll keep going after that. 

I am excited to get back to my new home office and get back to cooking and a lot more exercise. I plan to sign up for some classes and whip up some amazing recipes. 

Recipes I've dug up
Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana
25-Minute Chicken Stroganoff 
Perfect Pizza Crust (for making homemade pizzas!!)
Mini Apple Pie


I'm also looking forward to being home. Currently I have like a gaggle (Volleyball Team) of teenagers in the room next door and parents who don't care that it's 9:00pm and have no consideration for the business traveler who might want to actually have a relaxing night and get some sleep. A hotel should consider room placement when they mix a Volleyball Team with Business. 

No comments: