Monday, November 5, 2012

Insanity Fit Test

I don't expect to blog everyday about Insanity. But today was Day 1 - the Fit Test.
It's only 30 minutes and wow was my heart pounding when I got done! I also felt way out of shape!

Switch Kicks - 25
Power Jacks - 23
Power Knees - 55
Power Jumps - 18
Globe Jumps - 4
Suicide Jumps (Burpies) - 8
Push-Up Jacks - 13
Low Plank Oblique - 35

If you want to read a description of these hellicious exercises, you can do so at this guy's blog. Which is appropriate titled Lying on the Bathroom Floor: My First Encounter with Beachbody's Insanity.

So I did my fit test. And I almost threw up. Twice. Ok. 3 times, I headed off to PT with Dave. I didn't think I had enough pain tonight.

I might wind up doing Insanity in the morning so I can do it on an empty stomach. Otherwise I'll have to make sure my afternoon snacks is nothing heavy or gross like Hot Cocoa. (It seemed like a good idea at the time.)

Tuesday is Day 2 - Plyometrics Cardio Circuit (42 Minutes). Tomorrow is also food co-op. I'll be picking up our order of fruits and veggies. This will help a lot with eating better.

No comments: