Sunday, November 11, 2012

Insanity - Week 1 (and Germs!)

WOWSER!! It's been an interesting couple of week of work outs. We started with the Insanity Fit Test on Monday and worked out Tuesday and Thursday. We missed Wednesday's workout because of our last Financial Peace University class. Dave Ramsey has made such a difference in our married life! Entry on that later.... We also missed Friday due to laziness and Saturday due to sickness. I'm not happy with that, but am trying my hardest to make the best of it.

We hope to do Cardio Recovery today. But it's a slim to no chance that'll happen. I totally blame Jason. He works outside our super duper clean home. He brought home germs (and he had this cough thing first.) It's like I live in a bubble now. Honestly he probably got it from voting. I would guess that is the most likely place to catch and spread germs. I didn't see any GermX. That would have been a good idea. I wonder how much that would cost? I can't find an actual number of polling places in the United States. It says it's hard to know for sure. And I've thought about how many cities, how many polling places per large city.. and ugh. Math. Math is hard when you're sick. So next election, I'm going to donate to the city money and/or hand sanitizer so at least MY community is covered.

I have gone through the P90X, TurboFire, and Insanity nutrition guides. My eating is back on track, or about 90% back on track. Meal planning is more thoughtful. I made a Spaghetti Squash Casserole this past week... it's ok. Full of veggies and fiber. Hopefully I'll get the recipe posted the next few days. I have the Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken for tonight, and hope to make some Turkey Meatloafs this week. I also found that prepping breakfast was a good thing and easy. So I plan to bake Mini-Quiches tomorrow.

It is time for a nap.


No comments: