Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Years Resolutions

I've gotta make this easier this year. I want to meet at least 50% of my resolutions by the end of the year. Here goes:

1) Pay off car ($980 to go!!)
2) Lose Weight
3) Gain Weight
4) Have a baby
5) Stay childless
6) Don't start smoking
7) Drink
8) Work
9) Work Out
10) Sleep

Got it!! I think I can achieve 80% of those by the end of the year! Maybe even more. If I get pregnant, I'll gain weight, and when I have the baby, I'll lose weight!

I've been way way behind on blogging recipes. I have lots of great things I made in December.  The Stuffed Meatballs, Stuffed French toast (recipe from of a coworker), and I'll have to look at my camera card to see what else. :)

2012 was great. For the most part. Aside from a couple rough patches, it was full of changes. A wedding, a job change. Hopefully everything continues to go well as Jason and I look forward to celebrating our first year of marriage!

No comments: