Sunday, February 1, 2015

21 Day Fix - 1 Month - Results

I just completed my first month of following the 21 Day Fix eating plan and 3 weeks of almost daily workouts. 

I have lost 11.1 pounds and 8.25 inches! Most of my inches lost were from my waist. And my thighs didn't change at all. *shrug* not too worried about things. I have a few more months of this and few more pounds to lose.

I finally made a Motivation Jar. Or whatever you want to call them. It's a very simple visual to help keep me motivated. I have quite a bit of weight to lose to be in the proper BMI range. I think I can do it this year. I know I'll have some ups and downs and slow weeks, but if I stick with the program I can lose the weight. And this visual reminder will help me stay focused. Move all the marbles. That's the goal. 

I worked out 13+ hours in January over the course of 22 days! That's impressive since I was doing 1 day a week workouts in 2014. So what, *maybe* 52 workouts? Probably not even that....

My goal this week to workout in the morning. Which doesn't seem like the best change to make the day after the Superbowl. But I promised. I'm part of a challenge group on Facebook and a lot of the people work out in the mornings. So by the time I roll out of bed, there's a bunch of posts about their workouts and selfies. The challenge group helps me be accountable!

Here's an image of the workouts I knocked out in January! Go me. :)

No comments: