Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nailing the rest of 2015


As of September 18, there are 15 weeks left exactly until the new year.

Have you made your goals for the rest of the year?

I have two very simple goals. 

Be <200 pounds by Christmas. I am close. I don't normally post my weight online. It is only a number. But the number is important at the moment. And I want to be held accountable. So my weight as of today (9/16) is 208.8. I recently completed the Beachbody 3 Day Refresh and am happy to say I lost 4.6 pounds. I will probably do another refresh after Thanksgiving. Because I love potatoes.  

Finish T25. This is my last week of Alpha phase and Beta Phase starts next week. I also am planning to try and workout in the mornings. This will give me more time in the evenings. But, my first priority is to work out every day. When I finish T25, it'll be the second time I started and finished a Beachbody Program. (21 Day Fix was my first.) I have started a lot more than I have finished. I finally stopped looking for time and instead made time. 

I plan to complete the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts next, starting November 2. It's only a three week program and will get me ready for Thanksgiving! Want to join me? Why wait? Get it now! The Challenge Pack is on sale now! Get started with your weight loss goals before the New Year rolls around. 

Remember to make sure I'm listed as your coach at check out. Screen name is MegRG or Coach ID is 782058.


There it is. Accountability.





No comments: