Greek Turkey Burgers
- 1 package (.7 oz.) Italian dressing mix
- 1 1/4 pound ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg , lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Pita Bread
- Optional Topping: Dice up 2 Roma Tomatoes and 1/2 a cucumber, more feta cheese
- Mix the burger ingredients together. Measure out 1/2 cup portions and form into patties (should form 5 patties.
- Grill up the hamburgers
- Shove in a pita (I had to cut them in half!) with Tzatziki sauce and the tom/cuc mixture. ENJOY!
If you're counting this on the 21 Day Fix, I'd count it as 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow, and 1/2 Blue (if you add more cheese.)