Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Greek Turkey Burgers

This is one of my favorite recipes. I haven't made them recently and I plan to make them again soon! I served them up on Pita bread with the homemade Tzatziki sauce. They are delicious!!!

Greek Turkey Burgers
Ingredients

  • 1 package (.7 oz.) Italian dressing mix
  • 1 1/4 pound ground turkey (93% lean)
  • 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
  • 1 egg , lightly beaten
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
  • Pita Bread
  • Optional Topping: Dice up 2 Roma Tomatoes and 1/2 a cucumber, more feta cheese

Directions

  1. Mix the burger ingredients together. Measure out 1/2 cup portions and form into patties (should form 5 patties.
  2. Grill up the hamburgers 
  3. Shove in a pita (I had to cut them in half!) with Tzatziki sauce and the tom/cuc mixture. ENJOY!
If you're counting this on the 21 Day Fix, I'd count it as 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow, and 1/2 Blue (if you add more cheese.) 

No comments: