Monday, February 9, 2015

Grilled London Broil

(This blog post is from April 2014. It's been saved as a draft for a long time. I think I was waiting to post a picture. I want to post it so it's out of my draft file!)

London Broil is a tough cut of meat that requires marinating for more than an hour. So plan ahead! 

Grilled London Broil Marinade
Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 4 garlic cloves, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 8 ounces Apple Juice
Mix the ingredients in a gallon sized ziplock bag. Add 1 or 2 London Broil "steak cuts". Marinate over 4 hours. 12-24 hours is ideal. 

Grill to desired temperature. We use a meat thermometer while grilling in order to make sure my steak is a wonderful medium-rare and the husband's is a medium. 


No comments: